Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Paige's sister Lindsey and brother-in-law Justin had their first baby today, Isaac Berend Davies. He is our first nephew, and the kid's first cousin. Lindsey was induced last night, labored all day, and finally had an emergency c-section tonight. Everyone is doing well, although I am sure Lindsey is tired and sore.

Hopefully I don't steal their thunder by posting these before they have a chance.





The happy dad...


Last one (I cropped Lindsey out, cause, well... she needed a moment to recover. You're welcome Linz.)


Congratulations Justin and Lindsey!

2 comments:

elise_on_life said...

Yay! My cute little nephew! Thanks for posting the pictures!
Say hi to Ella for me!!

Elise

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little guy! We're so glad he's here. :)