Sunday, February 1, 2009

George Washington and the cherry tree



Paige went outside this morning while the kids were playing in the back yard. Outside our tool shed, she found that the kids had taken out the axe. And she looks a little closer, and noticed that one of them had been chopping at the palm tree. After intense questioning, Levi admitted that he had been playing with the axe.

Our three and half year old, already playing with sharp implements and attempting to chop down a tree.


----------------------------

Paige called me at work the other day to tell me that Noah had been examining one of his toys very closely. As with all toys these days, this one is powered by batteries. Noah was peering through a ventilation slot in the outside, and relaying his discoveries to Paige:

"I see some little wires in there!"

Long pause...

"I just want to snip one and see what it does!"





I suppose I am getting just what I deserve with these two...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: