Monday, April 6, 2009

Who's your daddy?

So much wrong with this picture...


I mean, seriously. Would this be you first choice for a paternity test? The company who's technological savy consists of a hand spray-painted sign? Stuck in the gravel on a busy Gilbert intersection? Are they doing this testing from their garage? With a DNA testing kit built from $5 plans from the back of Popular Science?

Assuming, of course, that on your Saturday morning drive to the local Dunkin Donuts, you fly past this sign and think "Ah ha! Just what I was looking for!"

Our neighborhood must really be going downhill...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Their website seems pretty legit...and as you know, Gilbert has the highest rate of fatherless children in the nation. Ok, I made that one up...

Ronnie

No Longer My Self said...

I would be interesting to see how much business this type of advertising produces. Strange...