Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seventh heaven

"Thai hot" Masaman curry at Elephant Thai, mmmmm.


[An aside: I spotted this nifty sticker on the paper towel dispenser.

Apparently it is some "guerilla public service announcement." I made sure my hands were extra, extra, extra dry. I figure saving 100 lbs of paper a year doesn't sound like it is really going help the employment figures in the paper pulp industry, now does it?]

Back to the evening...

The Orpheum Theater.

Third row seats with my lovely wife, who kindly humors me for this sot of thing (as did my sister and brother-in-law.)

A cool (and hilarious) opening act, the Hillbenders.

And finally, Cherryholmes.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...


The only disappointment is that I don't see anything even close to Arizona on their calendar for the next year, so the 8th concert might be a while. Unless I can somehow convince Paige that a bluegrass cruise ship sounds like a great idea. Hmmmmm...

No comments: