Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That's one way to pull a tooth!

My friend Tom Bakker sent me a link to the following video, apparently in an attempt to elevate my parenting skills.



I nearly hyperventilated I was laughing so hard. That is awesome!

And since Ella just discovered that both of her two front teeth are wiggly and loose, I showed her the video.

She nearly hyperventilated as well... although not from laughter. "Dad... is he going to get launched into the air?" she asked, from her hiding spot under the desk. When I assured her that only the tooth was going to get launched, she mustered the courage to peek over the edge of the desk at the rest of the video...



Obviously there will be no ingenious tooth pulling videos on YouTube with this child. Maybe the next three will be braver...

No comments: