Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do you like the smell of adventure?

Hello ladies. How are you? Fantastic...





Seriously, Old Spice has hired marketing geniuses.

As evidenced by the fact that my boys often smell like a man.

Or that every morning I can now choose between smelling like LIMES, AN OCEAN BREEZE & FREEDOM, or PALM TREES, SUNSHINE & FREEDOM, or even ICE, WIND & FREEDOM. It's like an exotic vacation, without the cramped international air travel!


Seriously... have you ever smelled freedom before? And yes, I realize that I am missing the smell of WILDERNESS, OPEN AIR & FREEDOM. Gotta add that to my to do list...

Either marketing geniuses, or something about a sucker being born every minute.


Swan dive!


PS: There's a ringtone?!?! I know what my text message sound will be in about 5 more minutes...

No comments: