Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday afternoon sniper

I started out with Noah, but after a few shots he got bored.  Levi however really got into it.

 
Let's not get crazy though.  It is still summer in Arizona, and there is no sense sweating to death if you don't have to.  This is what doggie doors were invented for, right?
 
Levi was thrilled every time he nailed the little meatal orange pig in the trap, screaming "I got it!  I'm bringing home dinner!"  He is actually a pretty good shot too.  He did tell me though... "Dad, I don't want to be an Army man cause I still want to have my own donut shop."  Running a donut shop is his current goal for when he grows up.  He's even got Noah working there with him now.
 
I never met Paige's grandpa before he died, but I know it would bring his heart joy that his great-grandson is sprawled out on his Cambell's Soup blanket, sending lead downrange through a doggie door in the heat of summer.
 

No comments: