Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got my wife nothing for Valentine's Day.

I know, I know... I am a horrible husband.  You can all leave comments about my complete and utter failure as a loving spouse.

Having seen the error of my ways, however, I went to Costco today and got Paige a lovely household appliance.

I know, I know... it conjours up memories of this video...


But she actually wanted this household appliance.

"This is the best blender you'll ever have baby!"

Then we spent the evening with the kids exploring the capabilities of the new blender...



OK, so maybe showing them videos of the thing blending our very model of phone isn't such a good idea.  This is more my speed..



Or even better..."the man your man could blend like!"



Then we figured since they were getting a youtube education anyways, we might as well show them some driving lessons..



1 comment:

n8 Addink said...

I'm in the doghouse over a gift...
I bought my wife a drill for Mother's Day a few years ago - not just any drill, but a 12-volt DeWalt. The best drill money can buy, in mini-size for my mini-sized wife.
She LOVED it! Called it the best Mother's Day Gift she's ever gotten.
So why am I in the doghouse?
I used it to drill holes in concrete when re-doing our basement, and burned out the clutch. OOPS!