Monday, March 31, 2008

Wigs

Levi and Noah found the wig from my Halloween costume tonight, and thought it would be funny to try it on. I guess this is a preview of what they will look like in 10 years, if the hairstyles for teenage boys are the same as they are right now. Freakin' long haired hippie kids these days...

Levi


Noah


Ella had to try it out too...


They all made me try it on...


Even Banjo got in on the action...


And finally, the best lookin' one in the family. I guess we'll find out tonight if blondes really do have more fun ;)

2 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Does that face really make you think you'll find out if blondes have more fun. lol...she doesn't look amused. So cute!

Jason Addink said...

She wasn't amused. Especially when she read what I posted. :)