Sunday, November 30, 2008

Congratulations Dale and Alyona!

My Uncle Dale got married on Friday to Alyona. The wedding was beautiful, and everything went smoothly, at least from my view. Except for the minister who pronounced Alyona's name differently every single time he said it. ;)

Grandpa practicing walking Alyona down the aisle.


Rehearsal




Uncle Roger got hungry. Aunt Alice and I ran to Hardee's and got him a burger. He was literally taking bites between ushering people in. Hilarious!


The bride and groom


Congratulations Dale and Alyona!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Because I don't know your family I kind of freaked out when I saw the first picture, which is of your grandpa. I thought it was the uncle getting married and thought, "Whoaaaaa...talk about robbing the cradle." :)

andje said...

i like dale's suit color!