Sunday, November 22, 2009

Can you believe the guy who drew these...














(I'm not entirely sure what that one is supposed to mean.)












...is going to be having a kid?!?!?!?

He called and told me the news a while ago. Not more than a few days later, my mom pulled out this sheet of drawings and gave it to me. I have no idea where it came from, or why my mom had it. Probably something she confiscated from two giggling little boys in church. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, imagining the guy who drew "Bobo the clown and his demon dog" raising a child.

That poor, poor child...

In all seriousness, second only learning about my own children, I don't think I've been happier to learn about someone expecting a baby.

And I can't really give him too hard a time, because he knows far, far too many stories from my childhood that I hope my children never hear from "Uncle" Jonathan. Especially the boys. They don't need any inspiration from their dad and his buddy on ways to get into mischief.

Congratulations Jon and Kate!

Oh, and they started a blog too! And since he is a little worried about excess publicity, I figured he wouldn't mind if the hundreds of our readers (or, ummmm, you know... all three) stopped by.

No comments: