Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be... roller coaster operators

Deep discussion around the dinner table the other night...

Noah: I'm just going to be Noah. Not a train park man or plumber, just Noah. Maybe a dad too.

Levi: I am going to be a subway driver.

Ella: Do they have subways in Arizona?

Paige: No, only in New York and Washington DC. And probably other places.

Ella: Are those close to Arizona?

Paige: No, on the other side of the US and very far from Arizona.

Levi, pondering a move to the other side of the US away from his mama...

Levi: Well, then I am not going to be a subway driver anymore. I'm going to be a roller coaster man. And I can build it in the backyard!


This after Paige told me the previous day that Levi would be perfectly happy never leaving the house, and living with us until he was 44.

No comments: