Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grumpy old man cleaning implement

This is turning out to be a mighty handy tool, more useful in the playroom than in the back yard.



Generally weilded by a man muttering about how if he had left all his toys out like this as a kid, it would have taken 6 weeks for the skin on my rear end to regenerate (not really true.) And that if he finds these toys out one more time, he might just have himself a bonfire (not really true either.)

Fairly soon I'll be asking Jonathan if I can borrow his gas powered lawn vacuum.

Please... no more toys for Christmas.  College funds, people, college funds.  Either that, or a life supply of Prozac (for me, not the rugrats.)

1 comment:

azsteenstras said...

I hear tickets to Disneyland would be welcome also...(hint, hint). Kaley and I would love to go again!