Monday, December 13, 2010

Answered Prayer

So today we received our much awaited court date!  You may have heard me audibly scream out in joy as I checked my email, for the 1 millionth time this month, to find our date.  We are scheduled for court on February 28, 2011.  That is now one of my favorite days of the year! 

Now the planning of travel and childcare can finally get under way.  Now we have a date and can make plans.  Ahh, that feels so good.

No, we do not know when we will bring her home.  That will be the next and final great wait.  Just let me enjoy this moment of being able to make plans to go and meet my daughter.  Ahh, that feels so good.  :)

(Yup, her hand.  All we dare post right now.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you all! Every step is a step in the right direction. We are praying for her!

shelleystirs said...

Great news! When I read your post about her low weight, I thought you should know that I know someone else whose son had issues when he came home from Ethiopia. He was tiny when he first came, but is doing great now. I will try to send you an email address for her if you have questions.