Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My artistic side

New decoration in the girls' room.  Paige ordered this vinyl tree to put on the wall.  I was tasked with installing it, being that Paige claims I have an "artistic side."

 

I disavow any knowledge of an artistic side.  I claim it's not really artistic... it's anal retentive.  I had a diagram showing where each and every leaf should go.  I followed it exactly.  If left to my own devices, I doubt it would have turned out as well.


 

Also note that Sophie is free standing in the first picture.  She is darn near walking.  She can get a few steps in, but it is still more of the semi-controlled crash type of walking.  But every once in a while, she shows signs of corrective balancing maneuvers.  I fully expect that within the next few days, I will have footage of full on sustained bipedal locomotion!

No comments: