Friday, July 22, 2011

Upright and ambulatory

I've got more pictures from the annual trek to Michigan, but for tonight this is all I am posting...





The most amazing thing, other than Sophie walking?

The whole video was digitally recorded on my phone, edited on the same phone why flying cross country in a jet airliner, and uploaded to the internet shortly after landing.

The irony is that I ran it though an 8 mm app to make it look old timey, but when the 8 mm film was invented by Kodak in 1932, the previous sentence would have been about as comprehensible if a Martian had landed.

Sometimes technology flat out amazes me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

There are so many things to love about that video. First, the drunken walking - LOVE IT! Second, the chubby diapered baby. Third, all the hugs she got from Grandpa (I assume) every time she approached him. And fourth, THE TUTU! Oh my goodness. She's a doll, but then all your kids are. :)