Monday, November 21, 2011

Maybe our parenting is sinking in...

... a little?  Just a ray of hope that we might possible be instilling some small amount of civilization into these tiny barbarians?

The background:  Levi and Noah typically don't participate in household cleaning well.  Not willingly, and not without significant.... temper tantrums protest.  So when I asked them on Saturday to help clean up their giant mess in the playroom, I expected an "Occupy the Upstairs" type protest, complete wailing about how they shouldn't have to take responsibility for their own actions.

Instead they happily cleaned the playroom.

And then surprised me with this...



And they actually meant it.  I gave them more cleaning to do... and they [gasp] did it.


Maybe... just maybe... we are slowly getting through...

1 comment:

andrea said...

We are them! I watched that video 3 times---those two are the bee's knees!