Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Catch Up

So after not blogging squat for a month, you get a quick lightning round post of cell phone pictures.

"I heard this is how all the girls are doing their hair dad!"

Levi put on his swim shirt as pants, because he couldn't find pants.  And he was this skinny before he got sick...


Paige went to South Dakota for her Grandpa's funeral.  Which meant Dad was in charge for the weekend.  Which meant fighting your brother with sticks was totally acceptable.


Sophie, just being adorable (wearing two different outfits, her mother points out.)

Luke and Sophie, spectators to the stick fighting.

Noah and Levi chased the dog around.  Right up until about 1 second after this picture, when Noah thought that Banjo was actually attacking him.

Kind of took the fun out of it...

Luke being a desert bull.


That's odd.  A pair of little boy undies.  In the neighbors grass.  And they only have a little girl.  I wonder where those came from?

Ah ha.  Good thing your mother gets back in a few days...

I got my truck back after several months at the shop.  New roll cage, new seats, new bumpers, new exhaust, bedliner on the whole interior, and a new stereo.  It is like a totally different truck.

A little Saturday yardwork in the front yard.  I saw a few neighbors drive by and giggle.  That's just how we roll around here.

Did some rock climbing at the Gilbert Rec Center


And some nice guy let us borrow some raquetball gear.  The boys were thrilled, since they have been asking to play in there for a long time.

I cut my hair.  And Ella wanted to keep some in a bag.  I have no idea what she has planned for it, but that bag is currently taped up on the wall next to her bed.


While Levi was curled up sick at home, I attempted to get the other kids sick with cinamon rolls the size of their head for breakfast.


And finally, Luke being... Luke.  The child with the nonstop imagination.  Seriously, the kid never stops chattering.  Paige took him to tour a preschool today, and she said the kid... didn't say a word the whole time.  Boy will his teacher be surprised about 3 days into the school year.

There you go... all caught up.

2 comments:

ahijon said...

...two outfits? I only detect 1 shirt and 1 pant, which equates to 1 outfit, right?

Jason Addink said...

My thoughts exactly. But apparently those pants don't "go with" that shirt, whatever that means. They both have pink in them... seems like that "goes with" to me. Plus, having to match specific pants to specific shirts seems like a highly inefficient dressing system to me.