Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Audrey Caroline

I've tried to start this post five times now, and am not sure exactly what to write, given that we expect to have our fourth baby in a few days. But I've been reading their story for a while, and it deserves to be spread. So I will just post the links to the story of this amazing family, their little girl, and an incredible testimony to trusting in God. Set aside some time and watch their story. Read their story. But be prepared. I doubt your eyes will remain dry...

Their blog...
Bring the Rain

Video from Cross Point Church in Nashville...

Smith Family Story from Matthew Singleton on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys found the video and the blog. I hope that is was encouraging to you. I will be praying for the birth of your fourth in a few days. W currently have 3 boys!

Enjoyed your blog and look forward to reading more soon.

Elizabeth said...

Love the recommendation! Thanks! We are praying God's blessings on the imminent arrival of the fourth Addink.