Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Palin, Voddie Baucham, and women in "office"

Via the A-Team blog, I ran across this video:



1) As the A-Team said, a debate over the actual meaning of the Bible? People citing verses? Actually appearing that they really believe it? On CNN? Who'd've thunk it...

2) Voddie Baucham is a great speaker. He did a men's conference at EVBC a while ago. It was incredible. The guy is entertaining, smart, and most important of all... takes his Bible very seriously.

3) On a woman as a VP (or President)... a couple of years ago, I would have said "no way." In fact, I did say that. Lately, I think I wouldn't take such a hard line on it. And since I am obviously excited about Palin, I guess I am OK with a woman president.

Thoughts? Do you agree with Voddie, or the two ladies ganing up on him?

No comments: