Monday, September 8, 2008

There is something wrong with our children...



Ella will be attending school tomorrow as Rudolph...

- - -

Ella, following Paige and I upstairs to change her youngest brother's massive diaper blowout, which somehow jetted all the way up his back: "I love poop! How does such a little boy make so much poop? I want to see it!"

And she really is fascinated with the stuff.

- - -

Paige, to Levi: "Why did you just pour milk into your ear?!?!?"

- - -

There were several other stories, involving body parts, that Paige says I can't share with the whole world.

- - -

This is just a sampling from a single day. Our pedatrician assures us such behavior is perfectly normal, just discovering their bodies. Paige blames me for their behavior. Seriously, we shake our heads in disbelief...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: