Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life is a vapor, update

Not sure how many of you recall this post, with the video of the husband of a high school friend.

If you do remember it, you should probably read this:

Last I heard, I had five small tumors on my liver, one larger one on my liver and a single tumor on my spleen.

I made up my mind last night that no matter what the news was, I would content myself in knowing that God is receiving glory through His will (Romans 8:28).

I also embraced the concept that this body of mine is an earthen vessel. My body is exclusively for this side of eternity. My soul, however, was not meant for this side of eternity.




Today one of his wife's several Facebook status updates was:

Have I mentioned yet that only 3 months ago my husband and I were told he had stage IV cancer. Had one lemon sixed tumor removed and 7 more in his liver and spleen. And now as of today he has no cancer in his body? Have I? Okay good.

Awesome!

No comments: