Monday, May 30, 2011

Perhaps it was a bad idea to ever explain to him the concept of a text message

I worked today, so that I could take a day off later this week.  Since no one was in the office, it means I actually got 8 hours worth of work done today, instead of approximately 2.5 (if I am lucky.)

As I was leaving, one of the kids started texting me.  Yes, they've all discovered texting.



Uh huh, sure mom "dose."  I got home and hunted down the culprit, who was easy to spot by the you-know-what eating grin on his face.

Me:  "Noah, did mom know you had her phone?"

Noah:  "Yes."

Paige:  "How did you know he had my phone?"

Me:  "Cause he texted me about 20 times."

Paige:  "Noah, I thought you were texting Aunt Lindsey?  How did you text dad?!?!?"

Noah:  "Well, I just went back to messages and saw Jason Addink so I picked him."

Uhhhhhhhhh oh.  If he figured out how to change who he is texting...

{goes upstairs to retrieve the phone and check}






Yeah, sorry about that Grandma Meyer, Denese, Janna, Krystal, Gina, Ruth, Sabrina, Grandma Addink, Angie, and Mrs. Marquard.  Paige wasn't just texting you random greetings.  That was our chief mischief maker.  Kid managed to fire off multiple texts to 12 people in under 7 minutes.  And he is 5.  This is not a good trend...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I have received many updates about his lost tooth and the cheap tooth fairy!