Thursday, March 26, 2009

Does Satan exist?


If you don't already know the answer to that question, then I am sure that 30 minutes of a Nightline debate will clear it right up for you! ;)

Video preview here

Story here

But seriously, Mark Driscoll and Annie Lobert versus Deepak Chopra and Carlton Pearson. Should be interesting. They held the debate at Mars Hill Church last week. It is edited down to 30 minutes for Nightline, so I imagine it isn't going to be too in depth. But I believe the full version is supposed to be posted online. For some pre-feedback, take a look at this from one of the Mars Hill pastors.

Thursday March 26th at 10:30pm on ABC (Phoenix time anyways, yours might be different.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dangit! I missed it!

What did you think?

Jason Addink said...

Yup, Satan does exist! ;)

As I suspected, not much they could cover in 30 minutes. After brief bios of the debaters, the rest was mostly short clips of statements by each, rather than an actual debate.

The whole debate is posted online, but I haven't watched that yet.

http://abcnews.go.com/nightline/faceoff