Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off to Montana

We are off to Montana tomorrow for Mike's wedding. Just Paige, Luke, and me. The older kids all get a fun filled weekend at Grandmas.

Here is the crew, "back in the day." I kind of miss the old days, back at Dordt...

Me, Joel, Todd, Mike
Paige, Mel, Jez, Andra, Shanda, Melissa


The guys, minus Eric (since he graduated the next year.) We were roommates junior and senior year, and I lived with Mike freshman and sophomore year as well.


So far, all of the guys have made it to each of our weddings

Joel and Mel were first and we all made the trip to Washington (Summer '99)


Then me and Paige in Michigan (December '99)


Then Todd and Sarah in Phoenix (Hmmmmm, '02-ish?)


Now Mike and Angela, '09. I'll have to post the picture when we get back.

Eric is the last man standing. He is going to get so much crap this weekend... (all in good fun old goat)

And one last piece of blackmail... Mike dancing with about half the bridesmaids at our wedding. Classic Mike...


Lookin' forward to seeing all the old roomies this weekend. I'm sure we will all sit around and relive the good old days like the bunch of old farts that we are... ;)

No comments: