Sunday, May 3, 2009

Because Sarah Madderom (the married one) didn't like paisleys...

Ok, so the new blog format was not a hit. See what too much caffeine late at night will do to you? Try to follow your wife's directions to make the blog more "girly," and everybody freaks out about the paisleys. I had 3 votes to 1 (sorry Whizzy Wizzy.)

I'm not even sure I dare ask for feedback on the new look. But I am sure you will give it too me anyways. But Paige approved this background, so none of your votes really count anyways.

Plus, she didn't like the paisleys either.

PS. Sarah, I think you should go by an abbreviation, like Prince. Or the artist formerly known as Prince. So maybe TSMFKAB (The Sarah Madderom formerly known as Bakker.) Because Sarah (the married one) is just kind of weird...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I, for one, like the new background. Maybe we could have your design team take a look at my blog...it needs help.

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Much better background!! Although I still like the black, this is a good alternative. As long as Paige likes it, that's all that matters. I agree I need a new moniker to sign off with. How about Sarah M the 2nd?