Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The UPS man cometh

The doorbell rang this afternoon. I figured it was yet another "genius" who can't read the "No Soliciting" sign.

Instead I spotted the big brown truck making a beeline for the end of the street, and found this on my doorstep.



Hmmmmm, Amazon? Weird, I haven't ordered anything from Amazon lately (a fairly unusual occurance.)

Deciding the likelyhood of an Amazon mail-bomb was low, I cautiously opened it.

Sweet Enola Gay! A Ch-ch-chia Obama!



I can now grow my very own replica of the President. Specifically, the Chia Obama "Determined" (as opposed to "Happy.")

Based on the name on the receipt, my sister and brother-in-law apparently thought that the one piece of decor that our house was really lacking was a green haired replica of The One himself. Thanks!

Hope 'n Change baby, Hope 'n Change!!!


(I wonder if including the words "Obama" and "mail-bomb" in the same post is going to get me on some Secret Service watch list?)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tim And Gina said...

You Are Welcome....Make Sure The Kids Learn To Chant "Hope & Change" While Watering It.

azsteenstras said...

Make sure you get a cigarette for the mouth! And grow that fro!