Monday, August 17, 2009

Squeaky McGee



Levi discovered tonight that if he plugs his nose, holds his mouth shut, and blows really hard...

...his eyes squeak.

He wasn't convinced, being sure that "my eyes can't talk!" I told him it wasn't his nose, because it was plugged. Either way, it gave him great pleasure, and he walked around the house attempting to make himself pass out from excessive eye squeaking.

His mother and I were a little worried he might hurt something, so we told him to stop or he might pop his eyeballs.

Weird. Fairly cool... but weird.

And yes, I am pretty sure it is actually his eyes. I grabbed his nose and pinched it tight enough that I am sure no air was squeaking out his nose.

And no, no matter how hard I squeaze my own nose and blow... my eyes don't squeak. Bummer!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine eyes didn't squeak either...I just had air blow out of my ears.

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

My eyes squeaked like that all the way through highschool...plus a little eye juice would also come out...but I can no longer squeak mine either.... i used to wonder if i could squirt milk out of my eyes but i was always too nervous to try. guess i'll never know anymore.

Gina