Thursday, August 13, 2009

That snotty, wanna-be, so... you-know-woman as your best friend...

Have I posted this before? I don't think so, although I may have emailed it to a few of you. I ran across it today and figured I would upload this to youtube.

This was a message left on Paige's cell phone.

No, we have no idea who either of these girls are.

Yes, it was actually on her phone. I recorded it off the phone using the computer microphone.

No, she didn't have caller ID so we could call her back and give her a hard time...

Yes, we were laughing until our sides hurt the first time we heard it...


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is AAAAAWWWWEEESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

What the H*ll? I've gotten messages on my cellphone from someone wondering if I could get them a "dub".

Sarah M