Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three movies I am itching to see...

In order of release...

District 9. I know nothing about it, other than that the trailer looked cool. And Peter Jackson was involved. Yeah, like the Lord of the Rings guy...


Surrogates. This preview looked cool enough, I went out and bought the comic book "graphic novel." It was a good story, although re-watching the trailer it would appear they changed the plot somewhat...


The Road. Read the book a while ago, before even seeing the trailer. I knew the movie was in the works, but delayed. Then I finally saw the trailer in the theater when I saw "Hurt Locker." This movie should be really good. The book was excellent. Dark. But good. (Sorry, only youtube I could find had this goofy lady talking at the beginning. Skip to 42 seconds for the trailer.)

1 comment:

Char Bohnett said...

District 9 was quite good; an interesting reference to the Apartheid.
It definitely made me feel bad for aliens...