Monday, February 22, 2010

Does your dad cut your hair?

Why yes, in fact, he does!! Why do you ask?



Paige said to me on Saturday "I think you should take the boys out in the garage and cut their hair. It's getting awfully long."

"Ok! I'm going to give them mohawks then!"

While she did actually voice her approval, I'm not entirely sure she thought I would do it, since she has been wandering around muttering "It was their father's idea..." to everyone who sees them.

Including all the people at church who complimented them on their awesome hair.

So Sunday afternoon I took them on a quick boy adventure with the intention of getting some photos of the most awesomest hair ever, before Paige makes me cut it off.

Levi, quit goofing off and pay attention!


LEVI!


Alright, nobody's comin'...


Make a break for it!










OK boys, make sure you space 'em out...


And put them on both sides of the tracks...


Now we just have to wait for a train to come by!


Paige was fairly sure we were going to derail a train. Pennies can't derail a train. Removing the spikes, however...


Two down, several hundred more to go...


Kidding people... kidding! They actually found the spikes lying to the side and were attempting to put them back in. Two innocent angels like this would never get into that kind of mischief...



Today I swung by the tracks on the way home, and found 8 of the 10 pennies...


And no evidence of any derailed trains...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous.

Jason Addink said...

You should be able to grow out your hair by May for a mighty fine mowhawk. I'll even cut it the night before the big day. I have no doubt that Mandi will be thoroughly impressed by your initiative! ;)

Viveros said...

LOVE the haircuts! Sorry Momma Paige -Daddy did a great job! He should be in charge of all haircuts from here on out. :)

Amber said...

Love the pictures! Just checkin in!