Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Really? Second edition...

Apparently this Audi commercial aired during the Superbowl. Since I managed to avoid watching even 1 minute of it (sorry Julio!) I missed this ad.

Is it bad that I can't figure out if this is satire, or a Audi's vision of how the world should be? I'm just not sure which it is...



I'm going to go with "both." Or as Jonah Goldberg says:

"So, instead of some healthy don’t-tread-on-me mockery, the moral of the story is that we should welcome our new green overlords and, if we know what’s good for us, surrender to the New Green Order"



And "ahijon"... Literally as you were leaving your comment on the last post, I was headed out the door for some Chili's takeout. I picked up a kid's menu while I was there.

It wasn't gas guzzlers, but identifying water wasters.

The next morning, Ella spotted it and immediately want to complete the puzzles.

That totally backfired!

No comments: