Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dumbest country song ever

I can already hear the howls of protest...

"There's a difference between a regular country song, and a dumb one? Isn't dumb country song redundant?"

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Every time I turn on the country radio station, this song seems to be playing...



"I said hey girl what's your name?
Haven't I seen you before?
I recognized them dark green eyes when you dosydoe’d across the floor.
Are you alone or are you with someone?
She said a matter of fact I’m not
So I took her hand that's when it all began and we headed towards the parking lot.

Chorus:
And she said hey boy, do you mind takin' me home tonight?
'Cause I ain't ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this
high I said climb on up but honey watch the cup where I’m spitin’ my dip inside. And hold on tight 'cause its gonna be
wilder than any 8 second ride!"

"Watch the cup where I’m spitin’ my dip inside"??? Seriously?

So apparently I would have been a lot more popular with the ladies if I only had bigger tires on the ol' Bronco, blasted "A Country Boy Can Survive," and took up a chewin' tobaccy habit?

Suuuuuure...

1 comment:

Special Delivery said...

Oh my! So gross! But, seriously if you just watch the video he looks AMAZING and who WOULDN'T want to hop in his truck with tires that high?????? Gotta' love it in that train wreck way!