Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rocky Point (the short version)

Just the highlights...

Paige caught a bird in the waves.  It didn't look so hot.


Little know fact... I have a serious bird phobia.  Hate the things.  They freak me out.  Completely unnatural creatures.  Plus they could peck your eyes out in a heartbeat.  Sophie apparently feels the same way I do.


Luke was in heaven with all that sand.


Sophie? Not so sure. I think she was refusing to follow us down the beach when I took this. She has this look very well practiced...


Cool looking moon.


Our rental house had a very small TV, a 3D version of Polar Express, and these fancy glasses. We were not impressed.


Ahhhh, twins. Sometimes it is like there is only one of them.


The tide was crazy high this year. Made it all the way to the steps of the house.



There isn't much point in trying to get them all to smile at the camera, because it just isn't going to happen.



Click to embiggen...


1 comment:

Karen said...

You think I'm kidding, but next year when we are in Holland, Michigan, I am sooo going to look up your family so that Casey and Carly can get really muddy and climb to the top of tall ladders with your menagerie.

Looked like an amazing summer trip.