Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back home... one of us at least

Grandpa Meyer flew in to town today to meet his new grandson. Here he is holding Luke, while Luke makes funny faces at him.


Grandpa is staying at the hospital with Paige tonight, so I came home and relieved my mom and sister of babysitting duty. Levi and Noah just fell asleep, nearly 2 hours after I put them in bed. The combination of a Red Robin chocolate shake and the excitement of having dad home does not make for nice quiet bedtimes.

I however, will have no problem sleeping. The 3 AM feedings are going to take some getting used to again. Sometime around what felt like 3 AM last night (I have no idea what time it really was), Paige managed to get her first photo of me sleeping with Luke. She likes sneaking up on me and getting a picture when I fall asleep with the kids. All I remember is hearing clicks and whirs in my sleep, and seeing flashes through my eyelids, and dreaming that I was being abducted by aliens.

Luke got to wear his first real clothes today, instead of the goofy little shirts they give you at the hospital. Here he is in his outfit, flashing gang signs for the camera...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: