Sunday, May 4, 2008

More sleeping pictures

I ran across a few other pictures of me sleeping with the kids. Apparently I do this quite a bit. I found about 5 more of myself and Ella in her baby book, but I don't feel like scanning them all in. I also found some funny ones of Grandpa Meyer, Aunt Gina, and Paige... but I won't embarass them.

With Levi on my lap...

I think Ella climbed into our bed one morning and went back to sleep. Somehow I managed not to crush her in my sleep. Amazing, considering that she is literally under my shoulder.

Ella and I tucked in bed...

The classic. Out cold on the couch, head slumped to the side, mouth agape, and Ella giving me a "Is this guy really competent to raise me?" look. Hey, at least I didn't drop her when I dozed off...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

You and Jon must be related!

I feel for you Paige!