Thursday, May 15, 2008

Could be an interesting weekend...

I got a call at work from Paige today at 4:30 saying that Noah had a fever and had thrown up. By the time I got home, he had thrown up again. A couple of more times tonight as well.

After dinner, Noah was upstairs watching Charlotte's Web. We put a Looney Tunes movie on downstairs, trying to keep Levi and Ella away from Noah. Noah promptly came stumbling down the stairs and said "Wait for me! I'm all better now!"

In a further attempt to keep him away from the other kids, he is sleeping in our room tonight, in a pile of blankets on the floor. Also reduces the laundry required if he hurls tonight. I just went into our room to check if he was asleep, and found him like this...



Poor kid. It's going to be an ugly weekend if the rest of them get it...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: