Monday, May 12, 2008

Eight Days Old

We took Luke to the mall on Saturday for his 8 day old picture. We started this with Ella, kind of by accident. She was asleep when we took her in for pictures, and I think this pose was really the only one that turned out. But it was so cute, we repeated it with the following kids. Now I just need to find a frame that matches the other three. After we had Levi and Noah, I went out and bought three matching frames. When I came home with just three, Paige said "You should have bought four of them!." According to her, I said something like "Nope. We only need three of them." Apparently I changed my mind after the twin sleep deprivation had faded to a vague memory... :)

Ella:


Levi:


Noah:


Luke:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

THey all have that "Daddy Jason" sleeping look. I want to see photos of everyone awake to see if they look like you, Paige.