Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ella's new do

Paige has been saying for weeks (months) now that Ella needs to get a haircut. I've been resisting because at least ONE girl in this house should have long hair. Girls are supposed to have long hair... boys short. Unlike the girl who works at the deli counter at the local Frys, who has shaved her head completely bald. I'm convinced she lost a bet, or is being initiated into a gang, as I can see no other reason a girl would shave her head. Even worse is the little boys these days, with hair hanging all over the place, like the Beatles circa 1964. I just want to yell at them to cut their hair (sure evidence that I am already a grumpy old man.)

So I didn't want Ella to get a haircut, but I finally gave in.

Before:

After:



She's still a little cutie, even with "short" hair. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: