Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday youtube finds

I like hunting through you tube for odd videos, and then looking through the "related videos" to find even more interesting stuff. Today I searched for "Mario theme," for whatever reason it popped into my head.

I started here. Some people have too much time on their hands. But cool!


...which lead to this one. How on earth do you play two guitars at the same time? It's like you have two brains, one for each hand!


Or, you really could use two brains, but play the same guitar!


This guys skips the hands entirely, because he doesn't have any. I've seen him before (on youtube that is, not real life.) Amazing...


Ok, better stop youtubing now and pay attention to what the munchkins are doing. Oh, riding the footrests of the Lazyboy couch and leaping from the couch to the chair. I see broken bones in their futures if I don't start parenting...

No comments: