Friday, December 5, 2008

I live on a steady diet...

... of Hawaiian cheese.

When we were in Orange City, I mentioned that we should stop by Woudstra's Meat Market and pick up some sausage and gouda cheese. Mmmmmmm, gouda...

Apparently my mom stopped by when I wasn't around and got a few chunks of gouda. I forgot to get them in my suitcase, so she dropped them off the other night when she babysat the kids.

Tonight, Ella told me: "Dad, Grandma brought you some Hawaiian cheese!"

What the? Hawaiian cheese? Why on earth would she think gouda is from Hawaii?

Paige managed to decipher it... Iowan cheese!

Too funny!

And of course, no mention of government cheese could escape without posting this classic...


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Just showed this to our WorldVenture family and we all had a good laugh! Love Chris Farley!