Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We can go, we can go!

The embassy emailed us last night and told us that we were approved to travel!

Our director is scratching his head trying to figure out how the NVC uploaded our information so fast since he too thought it would "take them a week or longer to process your information."  I just had to laugh.  God answerd our many, many prayers, and it may have helped that I called the NVC about every 20 minutes for three days straight to check on my status.  :) 

We are so excited!  We have to ask for dates tomorrow and see what the embassy has available.  I am praying this can be done, and lined up, before they close for the holiday weekend. 

Then I will let you know when we travel!  We are looking at tickets as early as THIS Sunday! 

Keep praying! 

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! I have been checking your blog like crazy, and couldn't have imagined this would happen so soon! God is SO awesome!

jeanette said...

so stinkin' excited for you!!!

GO GET HER! :)

Sharidee Addink said...

God is so good! Let us know when you leave and when you get back. Give all the kids a hug for us.