Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've got a problem...



That is my night stand. And the stack of books in my reading queue. Approximately 9 inches worth. And that doesn't include the ones that have migrated into the third drawer down, by virtue of being less interesting.

And yet, our pastor mentions the Christmas book pack for sale at the bookstore, with Tim Keller's Counterfeit Gods... and I am compelled to purchase the whole book pack.

I just can't help myself...

Not to mention the 215 items in my Amazon wish list.

Sheesh. I need a second me just to read all the books I would like to read.



And for what it's worth, our pastor's latest sermon series, "The Greatest Gift," has been very good so far (click here and then find the series in the "series" drop down box.)

1 comment:

Char Bohnett said...

I have a hefty stack of books to read by my fireplace. Mine are all young adult reads, though. With graduate school consuming my life, I'm pooped on reading anything more difficult than the latest Twilight-knock-off in my free time.