Friday, August 29, 2008

Awesome! It's Sarah Palin!

This is making my morning...


From everything I've read about Sarah Palin, she is a great choice. A pro-life, cut government, drill here, drill now, true conservative. I'm actually getting excited about the Republican side of the ballot now!

Update: Initial reaction from National Review's "Campaign Spot." After all the rumors about McCain considering Lieberman (or similar) for VP, this is great news.

Update 2: Hillary voters for McCain-Palin? I've been saying for a while that I think McCain is going to blow Obama out of the water come November. I think that is even more true now. Might just be wishful thinking, but I hope not.

I'm having a REALLY hard time concentrating on work this morning. Obviously...

Update 3: Conservatives are giddy like schoolgirls...

Update 4: Last one for the day. From a Corner reader, and one of my favorites, Victor Davis Hanson.

Best Friday since May 2...

2 comments:

Paige Addink said...

My husband is a NERD!
My thrills of the day were no accidents in the house, very few time outs, and very little fighting.
Can't say that I even noticed McCain had picked a running mate. :)

Jason Addink said...

And proud of it! ;)