Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cousin Ron, Part II

Cousin Ron (aka "Marty Stouffer") was on Channel 3 this morning to talk about a fundraiser that Sprinkles cupcakes is doing this week. 100% of all the special CF cupcakes sold Aug 4, 5, and 6 go to the CF foundation. Sprinkles is at Scottsdale Road and Camelback, across from Fashion Square.

Part 1:


Part 2:



The video is low quality, and the sound doesn't match the video. I've got the HD video saved on my computer, but I don't have a program that will edit it. After spending all day and downloading and trying about 10 different shareware video converters, this is the best I could do. Makes me mad. Like "Hulk smash" mad...

And seriously Ron... when do you start filming the nature show?

1 comment:

Rachel Olimb said...

PAIGE!!! Oh my gosh, I don't know if you remember or not from church, but I had to thank you for putting a comment on Kymberly's blog telling everyone about Sprinkles. I didn't know about this, we will definitely be making a trip this week. I'm not sure if you know, but my son has Cystic Fibrosis. Glad to see that your cousin is doing well and promoting CF to the public!