Monday, August 4, 2008

Mmmmmmm... cupcakes

Our office always has a birthday cake for people the week of their birthday. Given that Cousin Ron was pimping the Sprinkles CF fundraiser on Sunday, I headed over and picked up an ample supply of CF cupcakes for this week's only birthday. Lucky Aaron (a guy) got a whole bunch of cupcakes with pink hearts on them for his birthday.



Let me tell you, Sprinkles makes a dang tasty cupcake. Although at $36 per dozen, they better be good! Heck, at that price, I would almost expect these things to cure CF! But what do you expect for a cupcake shop set up in downtown Snottsdale? ;)

Not that I am complaining about the price. Every penny spent on the CF cupcakes gets donated right to the CF foundation. I would have bought twice as many if I thought our office could polish them off. So look at it as donating money to CF, and getting some free tasty cupcakes to go with it.

Get yourself over to Sprinkles before Wednesday! When else are you going to be able to justify spending that much on a cupcake!

No comments: