Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More praise songs to Obama

When I posted this, Paige just rolled her eyes at me.

When I posted this, she told me I was over-reacting, and to stop posting political stuff on our blog.

But there is no way she can deny that this one is disturbing. This one isn't just some song that sounds like a praise and worship song, it IS a praise and worship. Only instead of singing to Jesus, they are singing to Obama.





(The original video and website were removed the same day I posted it. The video above is a copy.)

What originally said:



"Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for You."



Now has been "updated" to:




"Love prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy tried and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you."

And before someone says "Just because someone makes a video about Obama doesn't mean..."
- The official Obama youtube channel is a "subscriber" and a "friend" to this video channel.
- The official Obama website links to the webpage for this video.

The video website also overflows with hope and change, with an Obama "sun" rising over a field of flowers and butterflies.



That video gives me the chills. And not like "amazing version of the Star Spangled Banner" chills. More like "creepy basement ending of the Blair Witch Project" chills. Shudder...

No comments: