Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shhhhhhh... don't report me!

If the gov't nannies over at the Arizona Department of Over-Protecting Other Peoples Children (AzDOPOPC) ever got wind of this, their heads would explode. Even my mom was, as she described it, a "nervous nellie." See what the expectation of cradle-to-grave gov't protection has done to society? Robbed all the fun out of life...

Not around our house though...


Since the only emails I have gotten from craigslist on the old couches have been from people trying to scam me, we hauled them off to Goodwill today. Grandma came over and helped me load them into the van, then we all went for the best car ride ever. A couch in the back of a minivan is definitely the way to travel. The kids all agreed that they wanted to ride a couch all the way to Michigan for the road trip next summer!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

azsteenstras said...

If I could get my hands on a city of Gilbert ticket book..... {grin}

Jason Addink said...

Just stickin' to "the man" (that would be you Phil)

azsteenstras said...

That song, "I fought the law, and the law won!" pops into my head... hummmmm.

azsteenstras said...

Is this Jason on highway 60 with the 3 kids on the couch in the back???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upIiKsnZRhg&feature=related

Phil