Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ha ha... real funny guys...

I thought Paul was just being his usual annoying self by pointing the camera at me. So I made a goofy face for the picture (not all that different from my normal face.) Everyone was laughing so hard that I knew something was up, because my face isn't that funny looking. Only then did I figure out that Paul and Phil had spent the last 10 minutes rounding up these four to line up behind me.

Wigboldy, Kredit, some random bridesmaid, Kraker... and my ugly mug
Buggers... all 6 of you...

Oh yeah... congratulations Zach and Nicole!

1 comment:

azsteenstras said...

Jason you dog! You are winking and smiling with those young good looking girls behind you. I guess when Paige is away! :) Only we know the real story. What happened at the Faber wedding stays at the Faber wedding!

Phil