Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One ring to rule them

When I got home from Flagstaff, I unpacked and took my duffle bag down to store it back in the garage. When I set the bag down, I heard the ringing of some metal object bouncing on the concrete. Weird, I wonder what I dropped? I looked around and didn't see anything. Then I picked the bag back up to put it away, and underneath it was a gold ring. I picked it up, and it had some weird engraving on it. Weird, this looks just like THE One Ring. Hmmmmmm. I tried it on, but I didn't become invisible. At least, not to my knowledge. I guess there was not actually someone else here to confirm my visibility.

I don't know if it fell out of my duffle bag, or if it has been in the garage the whole time, or if Gollum wandered into our house last night and hid it there. Very weird.

So if you have been at our house, and believe you have lost your magical ring, let me know.

And if I get 8 people trying to claim they lost their ring, just so they can get this one... I am just going to keep it for myself. My precious...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

andje said...

yeah...i lost that the other day...prolly need it back...